Returns & Shipping Policy
The Customer shall ensure that it does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- Products purchased by a Customer cannot be returned/replaced by belifindia India. If product delivered is damaged and/or defective and/or is expired, customer can initiate return within 7 (seven) days of delivery date. Please initiate a 'Return order' or 'Replace Order' on belifindia.in or write to us on email@example.com. Returns or Replacement will be entertained only once for each order.
- For any return or replacement of any product, belif India will arrange pick up. Customer should ensure product is returned in the same conditions as it was received, along with all accessories/booklets/freebies etc. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. At the time of pickup, the Customer will be provided with an acknowledgement of Return pick up by the Courier. The Customer should retain the acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all future communications with belifindia, in this regard.
- Any replacement/exchange shall be processed only where the Product is available and in all other cases, the Customer will be provided with a refund along with shipping charges if relevant.
- belifindia will ensure any eligible refund / credit note is initiated within 15 days of receipt of returned products. The approved refund amount will be credited to Customer’s bank account/refunded into credit card or debit card account as the case may be within 7 to 10 working days or such time as taken by banking channels to process such refund.
- In case any free item is found defective then belifindia shall arrange for the replacement of the free item only and the main Product shall not be replaced. If any free gift is not available with Belifindia for an exchange, the Product will be taken back along with the free gift and the eligible refund will be processed.
- Once order has been placed, request to cancel order can only be accepted if order is not dispatched for delivery. Customer can place a 'Cancel Order; request on "belifindia.in' or write to use on firstname.lastname@example.org. belifindia reserves the right to reject the cancellation request and in its sole discretion may decide appropriately after taking into consideration the product category, whether purchased by belifindia specifically against the Order, whether products are proprietary in nature, whether customized on special request of customer, whether significant cost is incurred by Belifindia to arrange delivery of Product etc. If cancellation request is rejected by Belifindia after providing adequate reasons, Customer will be obliged to accept delivery and make payment against the product(s). If the order is requested for cancellation after payment has been processed, and if cancellation is approved by belifindia, the amount will be refunded in accordance with above mentioned process.
- Belifindia standard delivery time will be displayed on website at the time of order placement. Belifindia shall exercise reasonable endeavors to ensure that any product ordered on the website is shipped within such timeline subject to availability of the Product(s). However, Customer understands and confirms that Belifindia shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment due to circumstances beyond the control of Belifindia and due to any lapses on the part of the Courier. Customer will be solely responsible to provide correct and proper delivery information including addresses.
- Belifindia may offer free shipping on orders above the defined Minimum Order value (MOV) in selected serviceable pin codes. For orders below MOV and other service pin codes, standard shipping charges will be applicable which will be displayed at the time of order placement. Belifindia reserve its right to change the minimum Order value (MOV) or standard shipping charges from time to time without giving any advance notice to the Customer. Shipping charges will be displayed at the time of placing the order and Customer confirms & agrees to the shipping charges during placement of orders on “Belifindia.in” website.
- In case a Customer books an order of multiple Products in one transaction, Belifindia would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If a Customer places multiple Products order in singe transaction, then such order will be shipped to a single shipping address but if Customer wishes to ship the order to different addresses, then separate orders should be placed.
- Belifindia reserve the right to cancel, delay, or recall the order from delivery of the Products, if any fraud is suspected.
- Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to give effect to such a sale without dual taxation. If we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states then, under such circumstances, Belifindia retain the right to accept or reject such order, at its sole discretion.
- Belifindia will make 2 (two) attempts to deliver the Product after which the order will be cancelled and notification to the same effect shall be sent to the Customer. Belifindia will refund the charged amount on the Order after deducting the shipping charges as per Belifindia policy.
- Title to the Products and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- Belifindia shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, or containing any other incorrect information at any time before the dispatch of the products. Belifindia may not be in a position to accept certain orders for reasons including limitations on quantities available for purchase, or other problems identified by its internal department, in which case, Belifindia reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel such order or any portion thereof. In each case, Belifindia will provide notification to the Customer and will process a refund in accordance with the Refund & Return Policy where payment has been made by the Customer.